Saturday, August 7, 2010

So 8 days left to go before I head off. The trip has been cut down to two months. I'll only ride to St. Louis, Chicago,Columbus,and Gettysburg for their rallies. Stoping in between hopefully some smaller places on the way. Finally got to putting a shifting cross in,after two goes. Made a minor mistake. But as with tinker with the bike, I've came to another problem. The main bolt that holds half the engine to the fame is not coming out. Thinking that a little hammer hitting would knock it loose, I damage the threads on the end. So my task now is to fix the threads and try another time to get that bolt off. Cause as of now I'm riding without a nut on the end. One good thing is that bolt isn't moving anywhere off the bike, yeah to rust. Now on to figuring on what to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment