Thursday, April 29, 2010

So this be it

From looking at the time (4:21 a.m.) I'm guessing getting the "correct amount of time to sleep" isn't one of my strong points. Anyways, I've come to that fork in the road when you have a choice to make and it might not be a easy one, but how many are? After being down about my lease not being renewed, I've decide that it was time for a different path for me. After reading about this Italian guy, Giorgio Bettinelli, the idea to ride around the US,Mexico,and Canada came into my head. Now this path had a big bang moment, but kinda fizzled after a few days that turn into months then two years had past. So now I'm starting to set into action the path that will lead me to the open road. I can't say how long this path will go. My scooter might break down within the city limits of Pittsburgh and the oh shit, what now? Comes out of my mouth. I will get back into my photography that has been on the shelf since my camera was suddenly fill with salt water in Chile a few years back. I hope to give everyone a sense of my travels along the way and how I see through the lens with the photography. And of course my dry and sometimes, okay most of the time misunderstood humor. Robbahbah

1 comment: